Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Sherri














































Steve and all the kids threw a surprise birthday party for Sherri's 50th birthday. It is hard to pick which pictures so I picked quite a few. I was surprised but also taken back by how many people showed up. It was a fun evening and I enjoyed all the friends and family making an effort to support me on this milestone of a birthday. No, I do not feel like I am 50! Thanks to all my family for working so hard to make it such a great party!

7 comments:

Lamps Family said...

Well Sherri, if it makes you feel better, I don't think of you as 50 either. I would tend to say maybe 39. You look great and I wish I could have been there. It looks like it was so much fun. Happy Birthday.

krutsifamily said...

Hey Sherri,

I remembered it was your birthday but life is crazy and I didnt get you called. I hope things are going great and that life is good. I hope you had a great birthday and you look really good, still look just as young as eleven years ago.

Karolynn said...

I heard this was a great party! I wished we could have came! Happy birthday!

Richard Kemple said...

Great party thanks for the invite.
Everyone seemed to have a blast.

Rhonda said...

WAIT JUST A MINUTE....

50, as in Five OH?

Ah, dang it... Happy birthday Sherri. I now remember you having a November birthday. Sorry I missed it.

Congratulations on hitting a half century. You rock.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Fun Fun Party!! We had a great time your are a very young 50 and really enjoying your life keep it up.

Rhonda said...

Sherri, in a word.... UPDATE!

Your blog is being neglected and I am going to report you to the blogging police.