Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today was a GREAT day!






Brooklyn is doing so well. Today they took her off the CPAP machine. She is not on any medications or any machines any more. Krista and Chris got to hold her today and they also got to give her a bath. We are so excited! We are hoping Krista will get to feed her tomorrow. It is only a matter of time now. It is so fun being a grandma. I got to change a diaper today. I am so lucky Krista and Chris let me spend so much time with them. Thanks for all the prayers and phone calls of concern!

1 comment:

Lamps Family said...

You must really love being a grandma if you are so excited to change a diaper. I'll ask you that again, when she is 2 and is eating solid foods. Actually, I am sure you will always be a great grandma, I know my kids think you are a great aunt.