Sunday, January 25, 2009

We are pretty boring

We have had a fairly nice, not too interesting month. I survived the first week of intense dieting, no chocolate all week long. I am craving something sweet but am determined to stick to the plan. I have been exercising all week, too.

The snow just keeps piling up and Steve is snow shoveling addict. He shovels even when it is still snowing. He is crazy! He is the joke of the neighborhood because he even shovels the street. I appreciate his hard work and he was in heaven when I told him one of the preschool kids asked me how my driveway is always so clear. It is snowing again so he will be shoveling again tomorrow.

We went the BYU basketball game Saturday night against San Diego. It was a great game and BYU won! BYU was ahead the whole game but at the end they almost gave it away. We stayed almost until the bitter end. It was fun and we got to spend some time with Linda and Mark. We didn't get any of the royal treatments Krista and Chris got because we were way up in the nose bleeds but we still had fun. Darn, I am getting old, I have forgotten the BYU fight song. Oh, well, it was fun to try to remember the words. Go BYU!!!!

3 comments:

Karolynn said...

I wished Steve could come and shovel at our house! That is so darling that you had a preschool kid ask you that. I love basketball games, even in the nose bleed. I don't even want to talk about dieting, it makes me hungry. I am glad to hear that all is well.

Lamps Family said...

If I were you, I would keep telling him what a good job he is doing. You don't want to see that disappear.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

It sounds like the game was a lot of fun. I love watching games on my new 65 inch HD screen my days of climbing the stairs at the Marriott Center are over Oh to be young again.I have to speak to our Young Women on Sunday. HELP!!