Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last Bit of Summer Fun!





Krista, Brooklyn, our neighbor, Janet and I went up to Midway for Swiss Days. It was fun to get away for the afternoon and enjoy the festivities of Swiss Days. We had fun shopping and eating. I tried my first Navajo Taco and we ate yummy strawberries and cream and a very yummy scone. We bought lots of fun things for the house and yard. It was pretty hot up there but it was a great day!

Most of the family went to see "Lion King" at the Capitol Theater on Saturday night. It was a great performance and the costumes were spectacular. The music was great and I loved some of the new songs. We had the best seats too which made it even better.

Shauna, Sam, Steve, and I went rafting down the Provo River on Labor Day! We had a fun time once we finally figured out how to row together. Our family has way too many control freaks and so it so funny to watch us do something like that. I think we would be great on The Amazing Race. It was fun to float down the river and enjoy the day.

Now it is time for me to get back to work. School has started again and I need to get back into the swing of things. I am excited for a great year with the kids again. I have been working really hard on getting things ready for the kids.

No comments: