Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Brooklyn


Brooklyn is growing so fast and we have so much fun together when she comes to visit Grandma. I love having her every Wednesday and we have so much fun together.

There are two cute little neighbor boys that I have taught in preschool and they are always coming over to visit me. Since I have been watching Brooklyn they now come over every day to see Brooklyn. Instead wanting to see me now, as soon as I come to the door they ask me if Brooklyn is here. When they see Krista's car in the driveway they run over and say where's Brooklyn. It is so cute! She has 2 boyfriends already. They love to come in and play with her and they can get her so excited and laughing so hard.

Here is a picture of them having ice cream on Sunday.

1 comment:

Lamps Family said...

Cute, cute...wish I could be there more to see her grow. One day I will actually meet her. Thanks for commenting on my new blog. I hope you come back to it often and leave more encouraging words.