Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Devin is going to Oregon!

Today is the day Devin is flying out to Oregon. I am anxiously waiting for that phone while he is at the airport. Steve decided to see if he could catch a glimpse of him so he is up at the airport. I didn't want to miss my phone call!

Devin is so excited to be heading to the mission field and is going to be a great missionary. He has done very well in the MTC and has helped his companion and others learn the gospel. I am so impressed with his letters and his attitude. We are lucky to have such a wonderful young man as our son!

2 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

We know Devin will be a great missionary and that he will enjoy his two years.I love working with the Elders they do such a good job.Look forward to seeing you next week!!

Lamps Family said...

Hey I just found out that Vaylynn (Fullmer)Olive, who was in our ward in Vegas and also she grew up down the street from us on that old house by Western HS lives in Newberg, OR. Jeremy says that if Devin serves there, then he will most definately run into them. I just thougt that was cool. It was Vaylynn's Dad that was in that airplane crash with my dad's uncle. Anyway, I am so excited for Devin. I know he will do well.