Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Working Hard!


At the beginning of the year I told everyone that I wanted to lose some weight. I have been working really hard and am still working hard. I have been asked at Curves to do a before and after picture and write a short paragraph about my hard work. Since I am feeling pretty good about things, I am sharing with everyone. I have lost 27 pounds and still want to lose more. It is possible to live pretty normal and still lose weight. Now, the trick is to keep it off.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You look great!

Lamps Family said...

You look great Sherri. I have lost 18 lbs. so far, but I have lots lots more to go. Keep it up and I will also.

krutsifamily said...

That is AWESOME Sherri, keep up the good work, I thought you looked fine before, but everyone thinks they need to lose weight, I think I need to. lol. Anywho, you look AMAZING. good job.