Friday, September 5, 2008

Devin's Senior Pictures

We just got Devin's senior pictures back and thought I would post a few on here. He is a Senior at Lehi High School. He is doing well in school and we are very proud of him. Last year he had a 4.0 all year long. He is taking 2 AP classes this year and a concurrent enrollment class at UVU. He loves soccer and is playing for the Lehi Arsenal Soccer Club right now. He plays all year long if he can. He also will play for the High School team in the spring. He works at the Firehouse Carwash in American Fork and still manages to have a social life. We hardly ever see him because he is always so busy with school, church, soccer, work, and friends.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

...and do I have a girl for him! LOL

Dan Davis said...

Devin is looking so hot!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Devin is so good looking and also such a nice guy!!

Karolynn said...

Hi, this is your cousin Karolynn. My Mom told me about your blog. I love it! You have a beautiful family. Whitney had a great time with Devin and I got to see him for a bit and he was so nice. I love his Senior photo! I never get to see Whitney much either...